☀ Summer buys ☀

/
0 Comments
So I went out and bought a couple of things that may or may not be appropriate for the summer time. 

Here's what I got: 

The first thing I got was a book, I haven't actually got the chance to read the Perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky yet, so I'm looking forward to reading this book. 




I also found these cute pineapple socks at forever 21 and had to get them!




I love statement necklaces and think they spice up any basic outfit. I got this one because not only does it have the jewel flowers but they are attached to a gold chain necklace, its basically the best of both world. 




This is a jumper crop top that I got from Zara, although its not very summery I had to get it. I could still wear it if I'm going to be spending time indoors. 




Finally is this electric blue pencil skirt, I fell in love with the color of this skirt and I also liked the shape of it and thought it looked very sophisticated and perfect for a special event where I don't want to look too dressed up. 




This was a very mini "haul", but I needed some basic pieces for the summer time. 


Haya xx


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.