☼ 2014 Summer's Reading List ☼

/
0 Comments



Over the entire school year I have managed to accumulate a large selection of books, but I didn't get the chance to read many of them. Therefore my summer's reading list is pretty long and ambitious. I am aware that I may not be able to read all of these books this summer but at least I will try... 



Nothing says summer for me but a nice cold drink, candle lit in the background and a good book to read while basking underneath the blazing sun. 


Without further ado here are the books that have made it to my summer reading list: 


  • Handle with care by Jodi Picoult
  • Wonder by R.J. Palacio 
  • Matched by Ally Condle
  • The magic by Rhonda Bynrne
  • The night circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • Mind games by Kiersten White
  • Liar & Spy by Rebecca Stead
  • A game of thrones by George R.R. Martin 
  • It's kind of a funny story by Ned Vizzini 


With one down I have eight more to go, I am currently enjoying the lovely book wonder and I am absolutely loving it! This book is such an eye-opener. 

Haya xx


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.