My Bare Necessities

/
1 Comments


These are a few of the things that I personally feel I can't live without.

I think I should start with the two most important things I own in this pictures and those are my headphone and sunnies (both are gifts from my beloved mother).  My headphones are the Studio Beats by Dr. Dre and I absolutely adore them. My sunglasses are Versace, and I am in love with the cat eye trend right now.

I have two journals as well, one is my "creative" journal and that is my Wreck this Journal. I have been obsessed with completing my wreck this journal's pages, its a great way to pass time this summer. My notebook is for important information that I need to jot down. I also spend hours reading magazines and checking out all the latest fashion and beauty trends.

I got my clutch from Dubai on one of my trips there, and it such a badass clutch. I love the knuckle handle, its make you feel really hard core!


Finally my beauty essentials, I think some mascara and lip balm is all you need for most days. One of my all time favorite mascaras is the Diorshow Iconic Overcurl, it holds a curl really well lengthens your eyelashes. I think you have probably all heard of the the lip balm that I constantly use and this is the Eos lip balm, its 100 percent natural and 95 percent organic which is great if you want to limit the amount of chemicals that you place on your body. The one I own is the summer fruit and it smells delicious, sadly it doesn't taste fruity.

 This is my lifestyle and beauty "bare necessities" really, hope you guys enjoyed this post. I haven't posted in a while because I've been fasting and it made it really difficult for me to move around or do anything really. Hopefully I will be posting more often now though,

Haya xx






You may also like

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.