☽ Post Holiday Blues ☾

/
0 Comments
As summer comes to an end and school commences, I wanted to reminisce all the lovely trips where there was no worry in the world that will distract me from chilling underneath the warm sun. This particular trip was during my study leave for the coming up finals, it was a great way to unwind and prepare myself mentally and physically for what was about to come.

My family booked a runway vacation in a little island in the middle of nowhere and it was perfect! The island is called Sir Bani Yas, we stayed at the Al Sahel villa resort. The entire environment was resembling the African Savanna, and I fell in love with the straw ceilings and astray animals that were roaming around the entire resorts. It truly felt as if I was in the wild.


A gazelle posing for its picture to be taken.


Sunbathing under the blazing sun, oh how I miss those days.




A full plate of colorful food to break my fast.



Chilling at the private pool.



Stalking a peacock...


More stalking...


More food...


The departures lounge, such a sad and heartbreaking day.



Boat ride back to the main land.


Haya xx


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.