Latest Obsession: Vessyl

/
0 Comments

Vessyl is not yet available, but it could be pre-ordered now.

The first time that I have heard of this product, I knew that I needed this in my life. Vessyl is a bottle that automatically identifies the liquid that has been placed in it and calculates the amount that you have drunk in that given day or in a certain period of time. What's great about this product is that all this data could be viewed on your smartphone.

The sleek and simple design of Vessyl is what makes this particular product super stylish and would look good sitting on your desk. You could also pick a color from the range available.

I have to say the way Vessyl was marketed enhances the bottle. 



I will have to wait and see how well it performs in real life and what people think of it before considering to purchase one. You can pre-order Vessyl for $99 and it will retail for $199. 

Haya xx


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.